In addition to all of our amazing daily activities, we offer world-class entertainment every evening that will bring your vacation days to a perfect close. Join us for a variety of shows from Fiesta Mexicana, which incorporates an array of authentic performances to the Kid's Show, which provides an evening of fun for the whole family. Dance the night away to live music at Havana Moon and around the various bars. Whatever your preference, we have something to entertain you!
Santuario is a magnificent new space in Nuevo Vallarta, which serves as a lounge and bar. While the scale is tremendous, Santuario remains intimate and seamlessly meshes with the natural environment due to open air pathways and a hollow center where the sun and stars can shine though.
As construction began and the rendering took life, it became obvious that Santuario was so unique and exceptional that it would have to be used as an entertainment space in addition to its original plan of being a welcome center.
What can you expect when you go? Daytime. Mornings at Santuario are flooded with light and are an ideal time to sit for fresh coffee, fruit and pastries. The sense of openness and light gives it a great energy and really makes you happy. Throughout the day, the bar is open and the kitchen serves light snacks and sandwiches. Nighttime. Evenings at Santuario are filled with exotic cockails, interesting performances and excellent entertainment in a lively atmosphere. The entertainment schedule is not set and varies every night. There are two set events every day: 5:30 pm is Cultural Session and 7:30 is Ballroom Hour. During Cultural Session, guests can learn more about Mexican culture and traditions in a fun, entertaining way and Ballroom Hour is a time when guests can join our dancing duet from Ukraine for lessons under the stars. Nightly highlights at Santuario include tributes to famous singers like Tina Turner and Diana Ross, live concerts, a sand artist from Russia, a dancing duet from the Ukraine, DJ sessions and more.
What have people been saying? "One word: unbelievable. Just when you think it can't get any better, it does!", "It's great! It's a really great addition. We now have a central place to congregate!", "It's amazing! We couldn't be happier to have an entertainment center within the property. Tina Turner was fantastic!" and "I'm speechless. It's moments like this that make me so happy to be a member!".
When can you go? All day long! It is open from 7:00 am through 1:00 am. Every day of the week.
Where is it? Santuario is located across from The Grand Bliss. It is a collossal structure with palapa roofs - you't can't miss it!
The Inspiration: "From the moment they started building Santuario, I was drawn to the concept of a central area where all members could come together and be social. While developing the concept for entertainment, we found that guests want to be engaged, entertained and educated. With this in mind, we created a series of events and acts that all our members would enjoy. Whether you want to actively participate or just enjoy while sipping cocktails, we offer something new every hour. Now our property in Nuevo Vallarta really has it all - Enjoy!", Said El Kadri, Director of Entertainment.
- La Plaza in Nuevo Vallarta
- Sweet Paris crêperie and café
- Holiday Stress
- XIX International Festival Gourmet
- Adios to Summer
- Mayan Mud Treatment
- Great Place to Work 2013
- Chiles en Nogada
- Sommelier Sip with Ignacio Hernandez
- Get Social with Grand Luxxe
- Get Social with Mayan Palace
- Get Social with The Grand Bliss
- Get Social with The Grand Mayan
- Vote for The Grand Mayan Photo Contest Finalists
- Vote for Mayan Palace Photo Contest Finalists
- Vote for The Grand Bliss Photo Contest Finalists
- Viva Mexico
- Vote for Grand Luxxe Photo Contest Finalists
- The Set Up
- Craft Beers and Burgers
- 10 Reasons to Visit Puerto Peñasco
- Second Annual Mayan Palace Photo Contest
- Second Annual The Grand Mayan Photo Contest
- Second Annual The Grand Bliss Photo Contest
- Summer Camp
- Happy Father's Day
- Grand Luxxe Invitational Golf Tournament Debut
- Second Annual Grand Luxxe Photo Contest
- The Perfect Steak
- Swim with Whale Sharks
- Spa Tower Openings
- Direct Flights to Puerto Peñasco
- Happy Mother's Day
- Back of The House Tour
- Mike Malaska Visit
- Cinco de Mayo
- 2013 Calendar of Fun
- It's Spring in Paradise
- Green Travel
- Chef Spotlight: Epazote
- Say, "I do!" in Nuevo Vallarta
- Introducing Grand Luxxe Tower 3
- Beautiful New Pools in Nuevo Vallarta
- The Grand Bliss Riviera Maya
- Explore The New Jungle Walkways!
- Russian Wine Ritual
- Café del Lago Remodel
- Cena Romantica at Sea
- Let's Get Excited About 2013!
- 2013 Vacation Packages
- Punta's Pristine Pool
- The Charm of Chiringuito
- The Golf Grip
- Grand Luxxe Member Invitational
- Ringing in 2013
- December 21, 2012
- Humpback Whales in Mexico
- Introducing Santuario
- Food Fun in The Sun
- El Grito
- Mayan Nights
- Introducing Vida and Mayan
- Culinary Tour 2012
- Mayan Summer Camp
- Golf Tips for the 18th Hole: Nayar Golf Course
- Gold Medal Getaway
- Tour de Turtles
- Nicklaus Golf Academy
- Father's Day
- Introducing Vida Vibe
- Cinco de Mayo
- A Few Things To Get Your Planning Started
- Introducing the Mayan Calendar of Fun
- Marrying in Mexico
- The Turtles Are Coming. The Turtles Are Coming.
- Stretching on the Beach
- Riviera Maya To-Do's
- Fishing in Puerto Peñasco
- Spanish Lessons (Clases de Español)
- The Art of Huichol
- Landscapes Worthy of Monet
- Our Very Own Sun Stone!
- Clase de Baile
- An Evening in Nuevo Vallarta
- Land Shark!
- Night Golf in Acapulco
- Cancun Underwater Museum
- Riviera Maya Golf is off the Hook
- Nayar Golf Course
- Kérastase Cocktails…For The Hair
- Tequila Massage
- Spa Special: Temazcal
- Epazote Restaurant...A Must Try
- Salsa Molcajete from Frida’s Grill
- Gong Head Chef Spotlight – Chef Gualberto Enrique Vazquez
- Petrus? Opus? Veuve Cliquot?
- Tequila Tasting Time
- Ola Mulata Snack Bar, Nuevo Vallarta
- Aquatic Pleasures
- Chocolate Body Wrap
- Back to The Future
- All in FUN
- It's Showtime
- Cocktail Classes